Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall Schedule

I am overwhelmed. TV Guide and Entertainment Weekly both came out with their Fall TV Previews last week, so of course I had to buy them immediately, and read them each three times.

I don't know how I am going to watch all my shows this season. I thought last year was bad. This is what my weeks look like:

SUNDAY
The Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters

MONDAY
Dancing with the Stars
Samantha Who?
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Gossip Girl
Heroes (although I still have to watch season 2 - anyone have the DVD?)

TUESDAY
90210
The Biggest Loser
Priviliged
Dancing with the Stars Results
Fringe


WEDNESDAY
Pushing Daisies
The New Adventures of Old Christine
America's Next Top Model
Private Practice
Dirty Sexy Money
Lipstick Jungle

THURSDAY
Ugly Betty
Survivor
Kath & Kim
Grey's Anatomy
The Office
30Rock
Life on Mars

FRIDAY
The Ex List
The Game

SATURDAY
Saturday Night Live

And that doesn't include any cable shows!!!!

No comments: