Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sundaziness


Today I was forced to go to brunch with my colleagues. As some form of schadenfreude a higher-up gave the gaggle of my level people a gift certificate for brunch. One certificate for all of us. So we had to go together.

Very sweet. Really. Except, with no offense to my co-workers, I don't care that much to do things together on the weekend. Probably because I'm not friends with all of them. I like them. I like most of them. I like a few of them.

I mean, I'd rather be brunching with the infamous Clique 25.

So today I got myself out of bed at an incredibly decent hour to make my way to a hip and trendy downtown locale.

The good news is Ethan Hawke was brunching with us. Sure, not at our table. But a few tables over. So I guess it was fine. Or at least it was free.

No comments: