Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Office Politicks

I am taking bets to see which of my co-workers will quit first.

Sure, I'm making bets with myself. But thats fine.

Either way I make money.

Needless to say, I am always "dressed to impress" in the office. Doing my best to make a lasting impression. So when they leave I am poised in the wings, ready to take control.

When I offer to help them with their resume it is simply the friendly thing to do.

When I nod my head in agreement that they should find more fulfilling things to do with their life, it is simply a cubical neighbor helping a cubical neighbor.

When in each meeting they frown next to my grinning smile, it is simply my naturally happy disposition.

So when they tell me they've got a plan...

I have a plan of my very own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chilling...yet brilliant